- Have no fewer than 15 and no more than 25 double-spaced pages (3750-8000 words), including Endnotes and Works Cited.
- Font: Times New Roman, size 12 point.
- Document must be in Microsoft Word ‘97 or higher.
- Formatted to the current edition of the Modern Languages Association (MLA) Style Manual.
- Please do not include your name on the manuscripts.
- Reviews for works published within the past year are accepted for the following categories: academic books, linguistics, film and fiction. Reviews should be between 500 and 1,200 words in length. Publishers and authors are welcome to submit books for possible selection.
- Submissions that are being considered by another publication are not accepted.
Skip to main content
To be considered for publication, all manuscripts should closely follow these guidelines: